The UniGo™ Microfluidic Pump is a precision, microfluidic, single-channel pressure pump for a variety of microfluidic applications, where accurate and stable flow rate delivery is required. The pressure pump component is based on controlled air injection. The UniGo™ pump requires a plug-and-play flow sensor for active feedback and increased flow control. SmartFlo Application executed on the iPad mini or LabView based interface communicates with up to 4 UniGo™ Microfluidic Pumps racked together allowing simultaneous control and independent programming of each pump’s flow profile. Uniquely, the UniGo™ may be docked together with the ExiGo™ microfluidic syringe pump combining the best features of both UniGo™ and ExiGo™ in one microfluidic set-up. Note: it is compulsory to purchase a flow sensor with the UniGo pump.
• 2 modes of pumping: manual flow rate set or preprogrammed flow rate operation.
• Preprogrammed mode includes: Constant, Ramp, Step, Sine functions.
• Wi-Fi communication with iPad mini software.
• USB communication with LabView based PC control software.
• Tactile power switch.
• LEDs for power / status information.
• Side port connections to dock up to 4 pumps (combination of UniGo and ExiGo) into one setup.
• Volumetric flow rates: 1 µL/min – 1 mL/min.
|Volumetric Flow Rates||1 µL/min – 1mL/min|
|Flow Direction||Unidirectional (Push)|
|Pulse-free flow rate for microfluidic applications*||• 1 µL/min – 80 µL/min ± 120 nL/min with 80.0 µL flow sensor (FS-80.0)
• 10 µL/min – 1 mL/min ± 2 µL/min with 1.0 mL/min flow sensor (FS-1000)
|Working Pressure||30 psi – 2 bars maximum|
|Compressor Options||Internal or external|
|Software Control||• SmartFlo App running on iPad mini
• LabVIEW based PC software
|Dimensions||225mm x 69mm x 122mm (L x W x H)|
|Power Requirements||110 / 220V – 50 / 60Hz – 60W|
*Measured with Flow Sensor and active PID feedback
Flow Sensor (compulsory accessory)
|Operation||Plug and play connection to the UniGo Microfluidic pump|
|Features||Allows monitoring of UniGo pump flow rate and active PID (proportional, integral, differential) feedback of pump flow rate|
|Dead volume||1 – 25 µL depending on Flow Sensor|
|Measured flow rate changes||See Technical Note on Flow Sensors|
|Max pressure||30 psi – 2 bars maximum|
|Dimensions / Weight||60mm (L) x 51mm (W) x 21mm (H) / < 0.1 kg|
|Power Requirements||Via cable to UniGo Microfluidic Pump|