The VenaDeltaY1™ and VenaDeltaY2™ biochips contain branching microchannels for dual flow / dual injection of samples. Ideal for studying chemotactic gradients, dual flow, multilaminar flow & diffusion.
• Disposable plastic biochips for studying chemotactic gradients, dual flow, multilaminar flow & diffusion.
• Suitable for brightfield, phase contrast and fluorescent microscopy.
• Suitable for cell-based assays with whole blood, primary cells, rare cells e.g. where samples are more difficult to retrieve or culture or only small sample volumes available.
• No assembly of the biochip is required unlike many standard perfusion chambers / flow chambers.
• No luer lock connections which increase dead volume. Cellix’s biochips have a unique plug & play connection with tubing connections which are autoclaveable and reuseable.
Applications: chemotactic gradients, dual flow, multilaminar flow & diffusion.
|Substrate thickness||0.5mm = 500μm|
|Substrate material||High quality plastic, compatible with brightfield, phase contrast imaging and fluorescence microscopy|
|Number of channels per biochip||4|
|Height of channels||0.1mm – 0.12mm = 100μm – 120μm|
|Width of channels||0.4mm – 0.8mm = 400μm – 800μm|
|Length of channels||28mm = 2.8cm|
|Volume of each channel||0.8μL – 2.69μL|
|Volume of protein required for coating||10μL – 12μL|
|Volume of reservoir to hold sample||0.1mL; also possible to connect via tubing to eppendorf if greater sample volume or high shear stress / flow rate assay is being performed|