Inish - Portable Hematology Analyzer
Inish Device is a portable hematology analyzer for cell & particle analysis.
The Inish device is a portable hematology analyzer which provides results in just 60 seconds. With a simple three-step testing process and the use of automated sample loader, this device is easy to use and prevents contamination.
• Fast, reliable Cell and Particle analysis: → detection, characterization & viability
• Portable, low cost device.
• Technology as sensitive as traditional flow cytometry; benchmarked against gold standards: BD’s Accuri and Sysmex XP-300.
Blood Cell Analysis:
• Validated for Red Blood Cell (RBC) and White Blood Cell (WBC) subpopulation (3-part differential) analysis.
• Benchmarked against gold standards (Sysmex).
• Target: near-patient testing; emergency departments; field-use (e.g. warzone); doctor’s office.
The following specifications relate to the key components of the Inis device: Haematology Analyzer
|Sample Type||EDTA Whole Blood|
|Sample Size (µL)||30|
|Parameters||WBC, LYM, MON, GRA, LYM%, MON%, GRA%, RBC|
|Time to Result||60 Seconds/Sample|
|Sampling Method||Open Tube Sampler|
|Reagents||Diluent; Lyse; Cleaner|
|Size (H x W x D)||16.1″ x 9.4″ x 8.3″; 41 x 24 x 21 (cm)|
|Weight||20lbs / 9kg|
|Power Requirement||12 VDC, 5A, 60W|
|Operating Temperature||0.5% CV|
|Parameters||Units||Range of Mean||Reproducibility|
|RBC||106 Cells/µL||4~5||Open Tube Sampler|
|WBC||103 Cells/µL||4~8||Diluent; Lyse; Cleaner|