The CyFlow® Cube 6 is an economical 6 parameter flow cytometry instrument equipped with blue and blue/red lasers and 4 fluorescence detectors, suitable for a wide range of applications. The minimal set-up time and maintenance enables easy instrument operation.
With its compact, bench-top design (L 381 x W 280 x H 279.5 mm), the CyFlow® Cube 6 features a built-in Windows PC with a 15″ LCD screen (additional 2nd screen support). The CyFlow® Cube 6 is equipped with standard interfaces for USB, LAN, video output, etc.
CyFlow® Cube 6
- Up to 2 simultaneous light sources (laser)
- Blue laser: 50mW 488nm
- Red laser: 25mW 638nm
- Cytometer Dimensions:
L 385mm x W 280mm x H 290mm
- Robby Autoloader Station: L 745mm
The newly designed, intuitive CyFlow acquisition and analysis software offers measurement of millions of cells at your fingertips.
- Quickly choose your plots for analysis from all combinations shown in Preview Mode.
- Easily compare plots with the Overlay Wizard, for single or dual parameters.
- Share and customize your results within your research organization with the report generator.
- Change your view with Zoom and V-Log scale, you are even able to gate in Zoom Mode.
- Compensation rapidly with Compensation Wizard.
CyFlow® Robby 6 Autoloading Station
- Protective housing with no light incidence
- Flexible well/tube measurements
Microplates and Tubes
- 48 or 96-Well-Plates, V, U and flat-bottom are fitting (max.2)
- Plates meeting the Standards (ANSI/SLAS 1-2004 through 4-2004)
- 2ml tubes (max. 120)
L 360mm x W 370mm x H 270mm
- Absolute Cell Counting
- Hematology and Platelet Analysis
- Leukemia and Lymphoma
- Leukocyte Depletion
- Stem Cells
- Cancer Research
- DNA Analysis
- Cell Cultures
- Cell and Particle Sorting
- Cell Proliferation
- Quality Assurance in Food & Beverage Industry
- Fermentation Process Control
- Detection of Microorganisms
- Quality Control in Dairy Industry & Milk Products
- Marine Biology & Algae
- Nucleic Acid Composition
- Bioreactor Process Optimization
- Quality Control in Cosmetics
- Research | Agrosciences | Breeding | Aquaculture
- Sperm Cell Counting, Viability and Function