Sapphire Biomolecular Imager
The next generation lab imaging platform
With most imaging systems a decision between application flexibility and image quality has to be made. However, the Sapphire Biomolecular Imager is a next generation laser scanning system which offers the best of both worlds; unparalleled flexibility with excellent sensitivity and image quality. Whatever your imaging application the Sapphire Biomolecular Imager and the powerful Sapphire Capture software will deliver high quality quantifiable data.
- Up to four solid state lasers (488, 520, 658 and 784 nm) offering ultimate excitation sensitivity
- Photomultiplier tube (PMT) for fluorescence and phosphor imaging, avalanche photodiodes (APD) for near-infrared imaging and a CCD sensor for chemiluminescent and visible imaging
- Ultra-wide dynamic range for imaging and quantifying low and high abundance samples simultaneously
- Image resolution down to 10 microns for high-quality image analysis
- Full integration with Sapphire Capture and AzureSpot software programs for perfect imaging and accurate analysis every time